Satisfied customers and loyal business relationships do not just happen. They are the result of a systematic approach to understanding a customer’s needs and then proving that understanding through performance.
What sets us apart from our competition?
At Reliable Moving and Storage, we understand that quality customer service does not happen by accident. It is a defined and ongoing process ensuring our customers the best service possible. Our efforts are organized around five essential actions that deliver our finest customer service – on a consistent basis.
- We've made a public pledge to our customers that they can expect us to deliver the finest service in the moving industry.
- To make that pledge come to life, we've committed ourselves to defined service standards.
- We ask thousands of our customers – each year – to rate our service performance.
- We provide state-of-the-art training to our employees.
- We recognize and reward our best service performers.
On-Time Service Commitment
United is committed to meeting your requests for packing, loading and delivery. Our nationwide fleet of over 7,000 local and long distance trucks, along with the best van operators in the industry, allow us to focus our attention on what’s important to you during your move. We are well aware that our customers must make many arrangements to relocate their possessions which go far beyond those made with the mover. Therefore, as your mover, we understand our role and are committed to providing you with on-time moving services, allowing you time to concentrate on the other important issues.
Local, Family-Owned Agent of United Van Lines
United Van Lines’ success in moving is largely due to our independent agent ownership structure.
• Our agents have a vested interest in their van line, as well as the businesses they own and operate. This translates to exceptional customer service and innovations to better serve their customers.
• United's current ownership model has been in place over 50 years. Unlike all the other major movers, United has not experienced a change in ownership since its founding. In addition, our Board of Directors is composed entirely of agent owners, not disinterested outsiders.
• This stability of ownership has made United financially strong, growing from $3.5 million in revenues in 1947 to over $1 billion today.
Our agents are dedicated to providing the highest-quality customer service.
United’s agent representatives share a common business objective of providing our customers high-quality service at a competitive price. An essential component of being a United agent is meeting high standards of customer service and operational performance.
All of United’s household goods moving vans are specially treated with the exclusive Sanitized® process, which ensures a fresh transportation environment for your belongings.