Whether you are moving one high-value item or a truckload, we know your concerns and requirements for the safe transportation and on-time delivery of each shipment. Our Special Services include moving high-value electronics or logistics management. If you have a difficult place to get to or an exceptionally heavy high value item, we will find a way, even if it is through a second story window with a crane.
We deliver thousands of shipments each year and understand that your shipment deserves only the highest level of service excellence. Our employees are trained in special services and have the experience to get the job done right.
Using Reliable Moving and Storage, you can depend upon quality service which is unsurpassed in the moving industry.
Reliable Moving and Storage is an industry leader because...
- Our high-value product fleet is fully air-ride equipped and includes specialized equipment such as liftgates and climate control trailers to meet your needs.
- Our van operators are trained, knowledgeable professionals, experienced in the proper techniques of handling high-value product items.
- We can fulfill special customer needs, including requirements of inside pickup and delivery, setup, minor installation and debris.
We offer a Service Guarantee
We offer a Day-Specific, On-Time Delivery Guarantee that applies to all Special Services shipments. Any order that is delivered after the last day of the delivery spread will be eligible for a 25% refund of the billable line haul charges subject to the following exclusions:
- The On-Time Delivery Service Guarantee will not apply to national accounts with specific performance-based agreements or delay claim penalties.
- Brokers and third-party logistics companies will not be eligible for the On-Time Delivery Service Guarantee.
- Claims for non-performance should be made by the customer within 90 days from the last day of delivery and will be paid to the customer after payment of the final invoice.
- On-Time Delivery Service Guarantee claims do not require verifiable receipts from the customer.
- Delays caused by "Force Majeure" are not included in this program. Force Majeure is defined as conditions that arise which are beyond the carrier’s reasonable control, which include, but are not limited to, Acts of God, Government restrictions, wars, insurrections, terrorist activities, strikes, lockouts, labor disturbances, floods, and fires. Such acts may allow the carrier to be excused from performing its duties, or allow thecarrier to delay the performance of its duties.